The former summer capital of the British in India, and the present capital of Himachal Pradesh, Shimla has been blessed with all the natural bounties which one can think of. It has got a scenic location; it is surrounded by green hills with snow capped peaks. The spectacular cool hills accompanied by the structures made during the colonial era create an aura which is very different from other hill.
Shimla retains its colonial heritage, with grand old buildings; among them are the stately Viceregal Lodge, charming iron lamp posts and Anglo-Saxon names. The Mall, packed with shops and eateries, is the centre of attraction of the town, and Scandal Point, associated with the former Maharaja of Patiala’s escapades, offers a view of distant snow clad peaks.
Shimla is connected to the city of Kalka by one of the longest narrow gauge railway routes still operating in India, the Kalka-Shimla Railway. Shimla is approximately 115 km (71.4 miles) from Chandigarh, the nearest major city, and 365 km (226.8 miles) from New Delhi, the national capital. Shimla is ideally located, and though there is an air service to the town, it is best reached by road that takes in the charms of the Himalayan countryside at its best. There is a sense of nostalgia about Shimla, with its old Bungalows and their gabled roofs and beautiful gardens.
In summer, Shimla has the attraction of excellent walks and treks against the backdrop of the scenic beauty of wooded ravines, flowers and pines. Mall of Shimla becomes with tourists strolling and shops tastefully decorated and various exhibitions, craft fair etc. organized at locations on the mall. In winters, it is home to winter-sports and an ice-skating carnival. Today, Shimla is the capital of Himachal Pradesh and a favorite for filmmakers who wish to incorporate its scenic romanticism in their movies. Shimla is a stark example of the diversity that India offers.
Places of interest:-
The Mall: The Mall is the main shopping street of Shimla. It also has many restaurants, clubs, banks, bars, Post Offices and tourist offices.
Christ Church: Situated on the Ridge, Christ Church is the second oldest church in Northern India.
Jakhu Hill: 2 km from Shimla, at a height of 8000 ft, Jakhu Hill is the highest peak and offers a beautiful view of the town and of the snow-covered Himalayas.
Shimla State Museum: The Museum, which was opened in 1974, has tried to protect hill-out and the cultural wealth of the state.
Annandale: Developed as the playground of Shimla, Annandale is 2–4 km from the Ridge at a height of 6,117 ft. It is a favourite spot for cricket, picnics and polo.
Tara Devi: 11 km from the Shimla bus-stand. Tara Devi hill has a temple dedicated to the goddess of stars on top of the hill.
Sankat Mochan: A Lord Hanuman temple is located here
Kufri: - 16 km from Shimla at a height of 8,600 ft, Kufri is the winter sports capital and also has a small zoo.
ABOUT ALPINE VISTAS
Your search for dream abode ends at ALPINE VISTAS Situated from National Highway 22 (Near Sankat Mochan Mandir, Taradevi), it’s a place where your dreams get converted into reality. For the first time in Shimla, Yaduvanshi Developers Pvt. Ltd. is coming up with Luxurious 2BHK and 3BHK apartments at affordable price.
- Well Connected through Local Transport.
- Guaranteed RENTAL Income
- World Class Multi Level Club
- Landscaped Courts and Lawns
- Convenience shop in Complex
- Broadband Internet & EPBAX System(Optional)
- Hassle Free Property Management Service
- Complete Furnished Apartments (Optional)
- 24 hours purified water supply
- 5 Meter Wide Roads
NON HIMACHAL RESIDENTS CAN BUY
Sizes and Rates
Basic Sale Price: Rs.3800
The Project is within the municipality limits of Shimla on National Highway-22, which is 365 Kms from New Delhi and 115 Kms from Chandigarh amidst snow covered Himalayas. Construction would commence from February. For More information regarding Alpine Vistas project, you can log on our web site www.theydplgroup.com.
Project Completion: January 2012.
AIRPORT – 16 Km
RAILWAY STATION – 4 Km
MALL ROAD – 5 Km
Features that make you enjoy luxury
- Well connected through local transport system.
- World class multilevel club will have Entertainment Zone, Kids Play Area, Coffee Bar, Restaurant, Gym and Spa, Card Room, Library and other Indoor Games and much more to set new standard of community living.
- Enjoy the privilege of full Power Back-up through our captive DG Sets for common services.
- Multilevel Security, guarded like a fortress-High tech round the clock security, Panic Alarm System for emergency.
- A well planned spacious and covered car Parking.
- A fire Alarm System in each apartment along with a well maintained Fire Fighting Equipment in every nook and corner of the complex.
- Convenience shop in the complex ensuring all everyday needs close at hand.
- Ultra modern Lighting System to beautify and illuminate the whole complex to enhance your convenience and dream living home experience.
- Get relaxed about your recurring maintenance needs with our highly personalized and customized management services that are quick and hassle free.
- Enjoy the smart wired Broadband Internet Connectivity along with 24 hours Intercom facility.
- Discover nature at its best. The beauty of sprawling lush greenery cannot fail to captivate. Enjoy trekking in surrounded forest.
- OWN, ENJOY LUXURY LIVING.
- Complete furnished apartments through our Professional Team are optional at extra cost.
- Rain harvesting to procure water.